The Art of Spore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the artists, roleplayers and creators of Spore! All are welcome.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Art of Spore forum! Enjoy your time here! +++ Remember, we have a chatbox located at the bottom of the homepage. +++ Be sure to read the Forum Guidelines located in every section as a Global Announcement. +++ ~~BREAKING NEWS: Life is proven to exist outside of the Internet. Moderators forced to rework entire system.~~ Big-name Sporumers join forum, large Internet Exodus expected to follow. ++aodjfiljadioASDGgjioajdi#@$ogjaerger qerjgiaeur8giqtu@#$8or!@$#@$ ++ Omnivex stated to like trains. Trains expected to run over AoS forum in near future ++ Remember kids. Sporum members are friends, not food. ++
Statistics
We have 61 registered users
The newest registered user is illhawwepq

Our users have posted a total of 3041 messages in 219 subjects
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forumfree forum

Backup Sporum Base Camp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KoopaKilla
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
KoopaKilla

Backup Sporum Base Camp Empty
PostSubject: Backup Sporum Base Camp   Backup Sporum Base Camp EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:53 pm

The Backup Sporum can NOW be found at: http://backupsporum.forumotion.co.uk.

This is an anti-glitch measure created by me, and co-moderated by BurningCake, mostly.
This has just moved to Forumotion, so don't be surprised if it looks like crap.

I'm keeping BC, as he was the most active and useful out of the mods, but I will need to replace ultimateplay91, TyrannoFan and spinus to create a whole new "Big Five".

If anyone knows how to make a good Forumotion forum, could I get a bit of help? Wave
Back to top Go down
Pie4Pigs
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Pie4Pigs

Location : Japenese history, attacking the Giant Enemy Crab's weakpoint for massive damage.

PostSubject: Re: Backup Sporum Base Camp   Backup Sporum Base Camp EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:01 pm

I do not entirely like the backup sporum.
Back to top Go down
Glasspinne
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Glasspinne

PostSubject: Re: Backup Sporum Base Camp   Backup Sporum Base Camp EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:10 am

First of all, This is a forumotion. Inspect the place and see what you can do to make it better.

Second of all, the purpose of that forum is to have a sporum to be on while the sporum is down?
The sporum isn't down that much and most people doesn't even use it while it's gone.
I think the idea of your forum is completely worthless, no offense.
Back to top Go down
KoopaKilla
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
KoopaKilla

PostSubject: Re: Backup Sporum Base Camp   Backup Sporum Base Camp EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:11 am

@Pie: Why not?
@Glass: Hunf
Back to top Go down
Glasspinne
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Glasspinne

PostSubject: Re: Backup Sporum Base Camp   Backup Sporum Base Camp EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:13 am

Cool answer, bro. " Hunf "
Back to top Go down
KoopaKilla
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
KoopaKilla

PostSubject: Re: Backup Sporum Base Camp   Backup Sporum Base Camp EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:15 am

Could you at least try posting constructively?
Back to top Go down
Glasspinne
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Glasspinne

PostSubject: Re: Backup Sporum Base Camp   Backup Sporum Base Camp EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:37 am

Well, IMO I don't think a Backup sporum is necessary. There are hardly any glitches there right now. Atlteast nothing serious. It does happen kinda rarely. And, there are also ONE thread there. One. I mean, what will people do there when they arrive? If they arrive, of course. That place does not have many members. And what if people who hasn't signed up there (Like me, because you don't have to be on the sporum all the time if you know what i mean) and then can't access the link? Then they won't be able to get there anyway.

It's not so important with an Backup sporum. Like i said, what will you do their anyway? It doesn't even look like the original sporum. But, if you insist to keep it. I guess you could. But to me the idea is nothing but a silly idea to get "somewhat" attention.
Back to top Go down
Pie4Pigs
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Pie4Pigs

Location : Japenese history, attacking the Giant Enemy Crab's weakpoint for massive damage.

PostSubject: Re: Backup Sporum Base Camp   Backup Sporum Base Camp EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:13 am

@Koopa: Glasspinne took the words from my mouth. He said exactly why I don't like it.

Also, giving his post a bad rating won't make him think any better of you and your forum.
Back to top Go down
Glasspinne
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Glasspinne

PostSubject: Re: Backup Sporum Base Camp   Backup Sporum Base Camp EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:17 am

I like taking words from people mouths. La
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backup Sporum Base Camp   Backup Sporum Base Camp Empty

Back to top Go down

Backup Sporum Base Camp
Page 1 of 1