The Art of Spore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the artists, roleplayers and creators of Spore! All are welcome.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Art of Spore forum! Enjoy your time here! +++ Remember, we have a chatbox located at the bottom of the homepage. +++ Be sure to read the Forum Guidelines located in every section as a Global Announcement. +++ ~~BREAKING NEWS: Life is proven to exist outside of the Internet. Moderators forced to rework entire system.~~ Big-name Sporumers join forum, large Internet Exodus expected to follow. ++aodjfiljadioASDGgjioajdi#@$ogjaerger qerjgiaeur8giqtu@#$8or!@$#@$ ++ Omnivex stated to like trains. Trains expected to run over AoS forum in near future ++ Remember kids. Sporum members are friends, not food. ++
Statistics
We have 61 registered users
The newest registered user is illhawwepq

Our users have posted a total of 3041 messages in 219 subjects
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forumfree forum

I need some help for an adventure I've been thinking of.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pie4Pigs
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Pie4Pigs

Location : Japenese history, attacking the Giant Enemy Crab's weakpoint for massive damage.

I need some help for an adventure I've been thinking of. Empty
PostSubject: I need some help for an adventure I've been thinking of.   I need some help for an adventure I've been thinking of. EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:23 pm

Well, yeah. I don't want to post this on the forum, as I would look like an idiot if I posted there. Besides, I doubt I'll get real help. Anyways, I've been thinking of making a TF2 adventure, but there's a problem: There are certain classes I'm having trouble re-creating in an adventure. Lemme tell you who and why.

(Note- If a name is in green, it means I no longer need help figuring out how to make it in GA. If it's in red, I need help. If it's in Orange, it means that I have an idea on how to make it in GA, but I want a better one.)

Medic- I dunno how I'll be able to recreate this one. He's supposed to heal his teamates with a handheld device attached to his back, but I don't think you can heal things in GA.

Pyro- Lol. As his name states, he's supposed to have a flamethrower, but I dunno how to make him spit fire in GA. Maybe that "Summon Swarm" shaman part would make a good replacement for fire?

Engineer- I actually have an idea with him, but I need your help to make sure it works. He basically makes sentries (turrets), dispencers (Which give health) and teleporters (durr). Also, you can upgrade them. So, I was thinking if I used gates and keys for this, it would work.

Demoman- He can basically place mines wherever he wants. How can I do this? Normal mines, gates, and keys?

Heavy- He needs to spray out bullets from his gun. How do I do THIS in GA?

Sniper- Lol. I seriously don't know about this one. His gun can give headshots, which instantly kill, but how do you do that in GA? I'm pretty clueless.

So yeah. I only know how I'm gonna do 4 people; Demoman ,Spy, Soldier, and Scout.

Awesome

Last edited by Pie4Pigs on Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Slyth33
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Slyth33

PostSubject: Re: I need some help for an adventure I've been thinking of.   I need some help for an adventure I've been thinking of. EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:25 pm

Those are gonna be pretty tricky. You can probably do most of them only if they stand still.
Back to top Go down
Pie4Pigs
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Pie4Pigs

Location : Japenese history, attacking the Giant Enemy Crab's weakpoint for massive damage.

PostSubject: Re: I need some help for an adventure I've been thinking of.   I need some help for an adventure I've been thinking of. EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:28 pm

Yep. And even the ones I know how to do will be tricky.
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion
Admin
Admin
ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: I need some help for an adventure I've been thinking of.   I need some help for an adventure I've been thinking of. EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:39 pm

For Pyro, I remember seeing a mod on YouTube that turns the spit function into fire.

Back to top Go down
https://theartofspore.forumotion.com
Pie4Pigs
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Pie4Pigs

PostSubject: Re: I need some help for an adventure I've been thinking of.   I need some help for an adventure I've been thinking of. EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:41 pm

Ah. That might work. But then i would have to tell everyone to download the mod for the best experience, and it would be all weird and cause a hassle. Also, would that work for GA, or is it only creature stage?
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion
Admin
Admin
ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: I need some help for an adventure I've been thinking of.   I need some help for an adventure I've been thinking of. EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:50 pm

I'm not sure.

I've never tried it out before.
Back to top Go down
https://theartofspore.forumotion.com
Pie4Pigs
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Pie4Pigs

PostSubject: Re: I need some help for an adventure I've been thinking of.   I need some help for an adventure I've been thinking of. EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:55 pm

Lol. I wonder if it would be worth trying... Also, I'm gonna put some gameplay videos in the OP so that you know what I'm trying to recreate.
Back to top Go down
Xenopologist
MS Painter
MS Painter
Xenopologist

PostSubject: Re: I need some help for an adventure I've been thinking of.   I need some help for an adventure I've been thinking of. EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:35 am

The Sniper's not particularly hard to handle; you can just up the damage he does per hit. Unless the Sniper has to have some other sort of combat ability as well, one that doesn't do one-hit kills...
Back to top Go down
http://spore.com/view/myspore/Xenopologist
Pie4Pigs
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Pie4Pigs

PostSubject: Re: I need some help for an adventure I've been thinking of.   I need some help for an adventure I've been thinking of. EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:32 pm

Xenopologist wrote:
The Sniper's not particularly hard to handle; you can just up the damage he does per hit. Unless the Sniper has to have some other sort of combat ability as well, one that doesn't do one-hit kills...

That's mainly what the sniper does, and that's what I plan on doing until I get a better idea. The main problem here is that it's supposed to be a HEADshot, but I can't select weakpoints in GA. So yeah.
Back to top Go down
Xenopologist
MS Painter
MS Painter
Xenopologist

PostSubject: Re: I need some help for an adventure I've been thinking of.   I need some help for an adventure I've been thinking of. EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:36 pm

You might also be able to get something resembling the Demoman working using the bomb items and some advanced AI.
Back to top Go down
http://spore.com/view/myspore/Xenopologist
Pie4Pigs
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Pie4Pigs

PostSubject: Re: I need some help for an adventure I've been thinking of.   I need some help for an adventure I've been thinking of. EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:49 pm

Hm. That could work well. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need some help for an adventure I've been thinking of.   I need some help for an adventure I've been thinking of. Empty

Back to top Go down

I need some help for an adventure I've been thinking of.
Page 1 of 1