The Art of Spore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the artists, roleplayers and creators of Spore! All are welcome.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Art of Spore forum! Enjoy your time here! +++ Remember, we have a chatbox located at the bottom of the homepage. +++ Be sure to read the Forum Guidelines located in every section as a Global Announcement. +++ ~~BREAKING NEWS: Life is proven to exist outside of the Internet. Moderators forced to rework entire system.~~ Big-name Sporumers join forum, large Internet Exodus expected to follow. ++aodjfiljadioASDGgjioajdi#@$ogjaerger qerjgiaeur8giqtu@#$8or!@$#@$ ++ Omnivex stated to like trains. Trains expected to run over AoS forum in near future ++ Remember kids. Sporum members are friends, not food. ++
Statistics
We have 61 registered users
The newest registered user is illhawwepq

Our users have posted a total of 3041 messages in 219 subjects
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forumfree forum

Departure: Thy Goddess

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Goddess_Thy_Cluff
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Goddess_Thy_Cluff

Departure: Thy Goddess Empty
PostSubject: Departure: Thy Goddess   Departure: Thy Goddess EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:22 pm

I am announcement my departure.

Why?

I came here hoping that it would be more fun and overall better than the real Sporum. And for the first few days, that was the truth.

Then, I dunno WHAT in the hell happened but the rules suddenly became over-powering.

Ban-threats, alt-accusations, and totalitarian rule made me realize that the actual Sporum is a safer and happier place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feel free to celebrate my departure. AoS "Miralynn's Gone!" day. To be celebrated every January 9th.
Back to top Go down
Jaconan
MS Painter
MS Painter
Jaconan

PostSubject: Re: Departure: Thy Goddess   Departure: Thy Goddess EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:47 pm

lol y u mad tho?

Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion
Admin
Admin
ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Departure: Thy Goddess   Departure: Thy Goddess EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:25 pm

Ban threats? From who? Neutral Cwar wouldn't do that? Totalitarian rule? Isn't that what the Sporum is undergoing right now? And I've listened to you (and answered) all of your requests. There's a Forum Feedback section.

You know, there's a "Foes" section in "My Profile" if you don't like anybody, you can just put them on your "foes" list, and their posts won't appear.

If you do decide to go, I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://theartofspore.forumotion.com
cwarloe
cwarloe

PostSubject: Re: Departure: Thy Goddess   Departure: Thy Goddess EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:28 pm

ghostofillusion wrote:
Ban threats? From who? Neutral Cwar wouldn't do that? Totalitarian rule? Isn't that what the Sporum is undergoing right now? And I've listened to you (and answered) all of your requests. There's a Forum Feedback section.

You know, there's a "Foes" section in "My Profile" if you don't like anybody, you can just put them on your "foes" list, and their posts won't appear.

If you do decide to go, I'm sorry.
Actually I did make a ban threat.
She purposely broke the rules in the sentence game, got mad when Pie told her she could only post 3 words, and spammed the chat box.
No idea where she got Totalitarian rule from.

Frankly, I'd be glad if she stayed, but I won't be begging her is she doesn't.
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion
Admin
Admin
ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Departure: Thy Goddess   Departure: Thy Goddess EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:34 pm

I understand.

I'm locking this, because this has "potential flame war" written all over it.
Back to top Go down
https://theartofspore.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Departure: Thy Goddess   Departure: Thy Goddess Empty

Back to top Go down

Departure: Thy Goddess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Art of Spore :: Information :: Arrivals & Departures-
Jump to: