The Art of Spore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the artists, roleplayers and creators of Spore! All are welcome.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Art of Spore forum! Enjoy your time here! +++ Remember, we have a chatbox located at the bottom of the homepage. +++ Be sure to read the Forum Guidelines located in every section as a Global Announcement. +++ ~~BREAKING NEWS: Life is proven to exist outside of the Internet. Moderators forced to rework entire system.~~ Big-name Sporumers join forum, large Internet Exodus expected to follow. ++aodjfiljadioASDGgjioajdi#@$ogjaerger qerjgiaeur8giqtu@#$8or!@$#@$ ++ Omnivex stated to like trains. Trains expected to run over AoS forum in near future ++ Remember kids. Sporum members are friends, not food. ++
Statistics
We have 61 registered users
The newest registered user is illhawwepq

Our users have posted a total of 3041 messages in 219 subjects
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forumfree forum

I Want Danger - An old story of mine I only recently got back into writing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goddess_Thy_Cluff
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Goddess_Thy_Cluff

I Want Danger - An old story of mine I only recently got back into writing Empty
PostSubject: I Want Danger - An old story of mine I only recently got back into writing   I Want Danger - An old story of mine I only recently got back into writing EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:04 pm

This is old. Very, very old...maybe over a year. But, I got back into it, writing a few paragraphs.

Now presenting 640 words, the story as of now.

The alarm clock whaled. Abik Fes-haw lazily shut the loud thing off. He stretched his arms out and woke up his wife, Fara.
“Good morning…honey…” she muttered, tired as could be. She stretched out as well.
“Better get up for that meeting…” Abik said in a little less of a tired voice. “The executives are coming to clean up all of the file cabinets.”
“That place is putting too much stress on you,” Fara said to him, sounding more awake. “I wish they would just disappear.”
Abik started to get out of bed. “I’ll wake up the kids,” he said to her, as he made his way down the long hall to the dining room. But he soon discovered his three children were up. They were 6-year-old Resra, 12-year-old Zaiwek, and 14-year-old Tryanne.
“Resra’s been up for an hour at least. I woke up when I heard a smash coming from here, and I think she broke the fine china.” Abik was stunned at Zaiwek’s words, but at first didn’t believe his son.
“Don’t even say that!” Abik said. “You know your mother spent hundreds of dollars on those hand-painted plates!”
“Uh… Have you even bothered to look at the ground, Dad?” Tryanne asked her father as she lay sweeping up shattered glass. He saw his daughter, and looked down to see about five plates have broken on the ground.
“Who did this? I demand an answer!” Abik shouted. “I have a meeting today and do NOT need to clean up this mess!” Resra shakily walked forward. She looked guilty and looked at her father. He was about to say something when he was interrupted.
“What’s the matter?” Fara seemed to still be waking up. “I heard yelling. I hope it didn’t wake the neighbors…”
“Look what Resra did!” Abik shouted and pointed at the six-year-old. The mess was visible in the background.
“Please just stop yelling!” Fara exclaimed to Abik. “Your consistent screaming may be the reason why our marriage is in jeopardy!” She walked back to the bed. Abik sighed and turned on the news. But he found something strange…
The live news show channel simply said “no signal” and sounded low ringing. It was odd, because he never had the television problems before. He tried changing the channel, and pre-recorded programs seem to work perfectly. It was only the live news shows that displayed the bizarre “No Signal”. Abik rolled his eyes in annoyance. “Great,” he started. “Now I have to get a newspaper!”
He grabbed his car keys from the kitchen table and huffed out the front door. He got to his car and slammed the door as he entered. He drive out of his driveway towards the newsstand. Abik was intrigued to see no one on the streets. Even at an early hour, there would have been someone out there. Not even a car passed by.
As the newsstand approached, no one was visible there. It was about 7:30 a.m., and the place opens up at 7:00. Abik nearly punched through the car door’s window in the heat of the moment. He assumed that no one opened it, and the person who was supposed to slept in. He decided to drive to a 24-hour gas station, but it had no body at the cash register.
When he put thoughts together, Abik realized something very strange had happened. Everyone seemed to have vanished within a few hours; literally overnight. He drive home in silence, and possibly near lachrymose deep inside. The car pulled into the driveway, and he entered the house, immediately retreating to the couch in silence.
“What the hell happened to you?” Fara naggingly asked dully.
“I don’t know…” Abik began to reply.
“Everyone’s…just…gone…” he stuttered a bit. Never seeing this behavior before in her husband, she herself began to worry.
Back to top Go down
Pie4Pigs
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Pie4Pigs

Location : Japenese history, attacking the Giant Enemy Crab's weakpoint for massive damage.

I Want Danger - An old story of mine I only recently got back into writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Want Danger - An old story of mine I only recently got back into writing   I Want Danger - An old story of mine I only recently got back into writing EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:15 pm

THIS IS MY FAVORITE SPORE
Back to top Go down

I Want Danger - An old story of mine I only recently got back into writing
Page 1 of 1