The Art of Spore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the artists, roleplayers and creators of Spore! All are welcome.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Art of Spore forum! Enjoy your time here! +++ Remember, we have a chatbox located at the bottom of the homepage. +++ Be sure to read the Forum Guidelines located in every section as a Global Announcement. +++ ~~BREAKING NEWS: Life is proven to exist outside of the Internet. Moderators forced to rework entire system.~~ Big-name Sporumers join forum, large Internet Exodus expected to follow. ++aodjfiljadioASDGgjioajdi#@$ogjaerger qerjgiaeur8giqtu@#$8or!@$#@$ ++ Omnivex stated to like trains. Trains expected to run over AoS forum in near future ++ Remember kids. Sporum members are friends, not food. ++
Statistics
We have 61 registered users
The newest registered user is illhawwepq

Our users have posted a total of 3041 messages in 219 subjects
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forumfree forum

~GAC~ The Galactic Adventures Club .:We will Derpify you:.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Glasspinne
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Glasspinne

~GAC~ The Galactic Adventures Club .:We will Derpify you:. Empty
PostSubject: ~GAC~ The Galactic Adventures Club .:We will Derpify you:.   ~GAC~ The Galactic Adventures Club .:We will Derpify you:. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:55 am

~GAC~ The Galactic Adventures Club .:We will Derpify you:. Gac2110

~GAC~ The Galactic Adventures Club .:We will Derpify you:. Overvi10
What is the GAC you say? Well, the GAC is a clan made by camelfox. camelfox gave birth to GAC just before the summer, and he made it grow, and it still is. GAC has it's own forum, followed by 164 registred users. The clan has moderators, including me, Thestarwarsgeek (Hutch), Gelatino95, Loon, Dark_Heroics and 3DBlenderRender. Followed by other members such as Teamdarkness, ArsDraconis, Delta317 and LoneStar45 who are more known on the sporum. But what do we do at the GAC? Well, the clan name stands for "The Galactic Adventures Club" and well, pretty clear by the name we direct ourselfs to Adventures. But i can say we do much more. We are a community that dicusses the most. We also has our own chatbox. We also have many subforums. But not to many. And all are being used. Here are some comments from some members about GAC:

-Naboo9: I like it, alot less drama then the sporum. and the community is great.
-FrostieTails: I love it I love the layout, I like the chatbox it's awesome.
-TheGoldenBean: it's very...nice.

~GAC~ The Galactic Adventures Club .:We will Derpify you:. Rules10
The forum guidelines and rules

But the most important:
-No spamming, flaming and trolling
-Please keep the subject on-topic
-No more than 1 page off-topic
-Be nice to each other
-If you want to join, just post a link to your Sporepage and ask to join

~GAC~ The Galactic Adventures Club .:We will Derpify you:. Foruma10
Our forum is pretty big, but we still need more members. And make it bigger! So, if you want to join, just touch the banner up there ^^.

We have many members. And one of the Mods there are Drew.

AWARE
Galox, or here knows as Xolag, is currently missing on GAC. If anyone of you have contact with him, please let him PM me. Thank you.

~GAC~ The Galactic Adventures Club .:We will Derpify you:. Commun10
So let's get deep in our little community. As you may know we direct ourself to Adventures, but much other things to. Maybe our subforum sections will explain a little:
-GAC (Here everything concerning GAC is ghatered)
-Adventures (Here you can post ideas for GA, feedback, make your own clubs! Everything!)
-Discussions (Here we discuss everything from GA to core spore)
-About you (Where you can introudice yourself, also the off-topic, spam section and the library and the artwork section)

-Right now we're having a contest, wich will explained a bit lower down.

Well, if you want to join, just PM me or post your Sporepage and say you want to join here in the thread. Then i will add you to the list, and you will be able to register on the forum. It's very easy. And then you'll be straight on to making friends!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contests

It's that time of year! the time of snow... snowballs... and adventures! and all put together, what do we get? A NEW GAC CHALLENGE! here we get together in teams of three (or 4) or less if you want, but at least 2, and the adventure snowballs around.

in other words, group member #1 builds the basics of a planet. 2 does a bit more teraforming and cleaning up, 3 begins with the first 2 acts, and so on. you can go around as many times as you need to get the job done, this contest's end is FEBUARY FIRST.

all props in the adventure must be made by a member of your group or by another person IF YOU COMMISSIONED IT. creatures do not apply if they are not important charecters, IE: just roaming around or citezens. all important charecters must be your own, or created by a template thatr must be cited.
adventure must be 6-8 acts, "empty acts" to fill up time are not counted. locked captain is allowed. any questions? post them.

when your team is ready, post a message here with the team name members, and it will be added to the OP. IF YOU FAIL TO ENTER BY THE DEADLINE, YOUR ADVENTURE WILL STILL BE COUNTED IF IT WITHIN THE FOLLOWING WEEK, BUT IT WILL BE SUBJECT TO POINT SUBTRACTION. members unable to work, IE: computer/school/real life problems, will NOT BE OVERLOOKED. your team will get an extra 4 days, and possibly more lenient scoring.

more info on request. Smile

GET ROLLING!

CURRENT GROUPS:

1, camelfox
3DBlenderRender
Ferrety
byball9 (TEAM FULL)

2: Glasspinne
Gelatino95
kitty
Lonestar4 (TEAM FULL)

Last edited by Glasspinne on Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:59 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Pencil & Paper
Pencil & Paper
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: ~GAC~ The Galactic Adventures Club .:We will Derpify you:.   ~GAC~ The Galactic Adventures Club .:We will Derpify you:. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:02 pm

Well, to start off you could consider giving us more information.

You know, use details and key things that happen at GAC.

I think a longer OP and a not so destructive sub-title would make this more popular.

Consider these things, it ought to do you some good.

Oh, and that's right... You know... A LINK.
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion
Admin
Admin
ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: ~GAC~ The Galactic Adventures Club .:We will Derpify you:.   ~GAC~ The Galactic Adventures Club .:We will Derpify you:. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:41 pm

I joined. It's a nice forum Smile Sort of what AoS strives to be like.
Back to top Go down
https://theartofspore.forumotion.com
Glasspinne
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Glasspinne

PostSubject: Re: ~GAC~ The Galactic Adventures Club .:We will Derpify you:.   ~GAC~ The Galactic Adventures Club .:We will Derpify you:. EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:15 am

Cloud wrote:
Well, to start off you could consider giving us more information.

You know, use details and key things that happen at GAC.

I think a longer OP and a not so destructive sub-title would make this more popular.

Consider these things, it ought to do you some good.

Oh, and that's right... You know... A LINK.
I'll just copy the OP from the Sporum...
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Pencil & Paper
Pencil & Paper
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: ~GAC~ The Galactic Adventures Club .:We will Derpify you:.   ~GAC~ The Galactic Adventures Club .:We will Derpify you:. EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:50 pm

Yes, or you could do that. :/
Back to top Go down
Glasspinne
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Glasspinne

PostSubject: Re: ~GAC~ The Galactic Adventures Club .:We will Derpify you:.   ~GAC~ The Galactic Adventures Club .:We will Derpify you:. EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:06 am

Cloud wrote:
Yes, or you could do that. :/
Iloveitplz
Back to top Go down
Drew
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Drew

PostSubject: Re: ~GAC~ The Galactic Adventures Club .:We will Derpify you:.   ~GAC~ The Galactic Adventures Club .:We will Derpify you:. EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:42 am

Glass, your member's area of the OP makes me sad. You cant even include your own moderator. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Glasspinne
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Glasspinne

PostSubject: Re: ~GAC~ The Galactic Adventures Club .:We will Derpify you:.   ~GAC~ The Galactic Adventures Club .:We will Derpify you:. EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:58 am

Drew wrote:
Glass, your member's area of the OP makes me sad. You cant even include your own moderator. Evil or Very Mad
Dude, for the first, i'm to awesome to care, second of all, i'm totally gonna change that right now.
Back to top Go down
Drew
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Drew

PostSubject: Re: ~GAC~ The Galactic Adventures Club .:We will Derpify you:.   ~GAC~ The Galactic Adventures Club .:We will Derpify you:. EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:58 am

Irapeitplz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~GAC~ The Galactic Adventures Club .:We will Derpify you:.   ~GAC~ The Galactic Adventures Club .:We will Derpify you:. Empty

Back to top Go down

~GAC~ The Galactic Adventures Club .:We will Derpify you:.
Page 1 of 1