The Art of Spore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the artists, roleplayers and creators of Spore! All are welcome.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Art of Spore forum! Enjoy your time here! +++ Remember, we have a chatbox located at the bottom of the homepage. +++ Be sure to read the Forum Guidelines located in every section as a Global Announcement. +++ ~~BREAKING NEWS: Life is proven to exist outside of the Internet. Moderators forced to rework entire system.~~ Big-name Sporumers join forum, large Internet Exodus expected to follow. ++aodjfiljadioASDGgjioajdi#@$ogjaerger qerjgiaeur8giqtu@#$8or!@$#@$ ++ Omnivex stated to like trains. Trains expected to run over AoS forum in near future ++ Remember kids. Sporum members are friends, not food. ++
Statistics
We have 61 registered users
The newest registered user is illhawwepq

Our users have posted a total of 3041 messages in 219 subjects
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forumfree forum

Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent

Go down 
+8
Unpronouncable
ghostofillusion
BurningCake
Jaconan
Xenopologist
Drew
Trickatel
Goddess_Thy_Cluff
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Goddess_Thy_Cluff
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Goddess_Thy_Cluff

Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent Empty
PostSubject: Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent   Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:28 am

Sorry, but let's face the truth...

I was unfairly banned by Slime for being a quote "STUPIDOO Alt" last month, which sparked that spam attack and two unban petitions. Now, I thought that "My son saw an inappropriate Spore creation" thread was legit, so I posted, edited that post, and then when someone else replied to me, told everyone to get away from the thread without the spammy snail GIF.

And I log on today to see my ban.

Excuse me, but I personally don't believe I was worthy of a ban. A few continued a conversation for another 5 pages, and Slime decided to ban me.

What do you all think?

Personally, I wouldn't mind if his behavior was looked into, quite frankly.
Back to top Go down
Trickatel
Pencil & Paper
Pencil & Paper
Trickatel

PostSubject: Re: Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent   Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:47 am

There was so much chaos going in there, it must have been hard to choose who to be banned.

However, it is an SM's job to look carefully into things, and judge fairly. Those who did post in the last 3-4 pages deserved to get banned, as they posted even when they knew it was a troll thread. You happened to be one of them, I'm afraid.

I also thought it was legit (foolish of me), and I don't understand why I'm not banned.

Unlucky.
Back to top Go down
Goddess_Thy_Cluff
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Goddess_Thy_Cluff

PostSubject: Re: Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent   Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:22 am

Trickatel wrote:
There was so much chaos going in there, it must have been hard to choose who to be banned.

However, it is an SM's job to look carefully into things, and judge fairly. Those who did post in the last 3-4 pages deserved to get banned, as they posted even when they knew it was a troll thread. You happened to be one of them, I'm afraid.

I also thought it was legit (foolish of me), and I don't understand why I'm not banned.

Unlucky.

I just think Slime hasn't taken to me, and is purposely trying to get me banned.

That's why she chose me for banning.

It makes sense, as I think BB got me unbanned last month because he found it unfair.
Back to top Go down
Drew
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Drew

PostSubject: Re: Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent   Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:42 am

I am sure she had her reasons. I mean, you came to the spourm saying you were related to STUPIDOO at the time..that did not look very good. Or she was just used to banned alts and guess you are Stupidoo.. ehh

This is why I am hiding out on these other spore forums. Things are getting out of whack and theres not much we can do.
Back to top Go down
Xenopologist
MS Painter
MS Painter
Xenopologist

PostSubject: Re: Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent   Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:59 am

After it became apparent that the OP was a troll, everyone should have known better than to keep posting. Otherwise, you were likely to be caught in the crossfire even if you didn't "do anything." Keep in mind that there are two commonly active moderators right now, and that the Sporum is such a difficult-to-moderate place that each of them must be incredibly overworked with all the demands that are placed on them. It's been stated before that posting on a troll or spam thread warrants a ban, and even if you didn't realize the OP was a troll at first, you should have gotten out of there as soon as that fact came to light.
Back to top Go down
http://spore.com/view/myspore/Xenopologist
Jaconan
MS Painter
MS Painter
Jaconan

PostSubject: Re: Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent   Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:29 am

Wow really?

I posted several times in the last 3-4 pages and im not banned Laughing

Back to top Go down
BurningCake
BurningCake

PostSubject: Re: Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent   Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:56 am

Lol, I got banned too. Thankfully only for one day.

I didn't realize it was a troll thread until it was too late. LMAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/BurningCake
Goddess_Thy_Cluff
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Goddess_Thy_Cluff

PostSubject: Re: Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent   Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:04 am

Drew wrote:
I am sure she had her reasons. I mean, you came to the spourm saying you were related to STUPIDOO at the time..that did not look very good. Or she was just used to banned alts and guess you are Stupidoo.. ehh

This is why I am hiding out on these other spore forums. Things are getting out of whack and theres not much we can do.

We can watch and eat popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Drew
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Drew

PostSubject: Re: Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent   Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:08 am

Goddess_Thy_Cluff wrote:
Drew wrote:

We can watch and eat popcorn.

Good plan, I actually have some in my microwave as we speak IRL.. DummyRainbow
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion
Admin
Admin
ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent   Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:00 pm

Are you sure it's for that reason? I posted once in the thread, thinking it was legit, and I'm not banned.

But I do believe that Slime bans the innocent. Alpackabomb posted a personal video of me showing my real face on a spam thread. I posted him telling him to remove it, and I got banned for "posting on a spam thread" even when the spammer was long banned.
Back to top Go down
https://theartofspore.forumotion.com
BurningCake
BurningCake

PostSubject: Re: Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent   Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:38 pm

ghostofillusion wrote:
...it was legit, and...

*shoots Ghost*

I absolutely hate that word. It is so stupidly overused! Sorry, I had to express my opinions.
Back to top Go down
Drew
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Drew

PostSubject: Re: Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent   Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:45 pm

BurningCake wrote:
ghostofillusion wrote:
...it was legit, and...

*shoots Ghost*

I absolutely hate that word. It is so stupidly overused! Sorry, I had to express my opinions.

This is no legit post.
Back to top Go down
BurningCake
BurningCake

PostSubject: Re: Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent   Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:50 pm

Drew wrote:
BurningCake wrote:
ghostofillusion wrote:
...it was legit, and...

*shoots Ghost*

This is no legit post.

*throws Drew off cliff*

--Woah, a cliff? *falls off cliff too*
Back to top Go down
Unpronouncable
Pencil & Paper
Pencil & Paper
Unpronouncable

PostSubject: Re: Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent   Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:31 pm

I was shocked when I saw I was banned. I had no idea why until everyone explained it.

Now I don't really give a damn. Dummy
Back to top Go down
Pie4Pigs
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Pie4Pigs

Location : Japenese history, attacking the Giant Enemy Crab's weakpoint for massive damage.

PostSubject: Re: Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent   Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:33 pm

Lol. This reminds me of those rants Oomp has when he's ranting about slime.

But eh. I agree.

WHO WANTS TO SEND SLIME A PM ABOUT THIS?!!!!!?!???!!!!!1!!!!11one Dummy
Back to top Go down
Imperiex
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper

PostSubject: Re: Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent   Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:02 am

Slime does seem to be the most hard SM for now. However, he, yes, he, the whole she thing I heard was a lie. Because Slimes earliest posts were him saying he was a guy, and only way more recent were the "Slime is a she" thing starting up.

Anyways, Slime actually seems easier now compared several months ago, believe it or not. At least, a little to me anyways.

However, I am not in a position to say if you deserved it or not, I made a post after knowing they were a troll, and did not get banned, even though I kind of thought I would get it. I was not talking to the troll though, or telling people to leave the thread. I made one post to Oomp to tell him you can indeed get banned if you post in a troll thread.

But I will just say this, Slime seems to be the hardest SM, I will leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion
Admin
Admin
ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent   Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:53 am

I wouldn't say that Slime is evil, just strict, like Imp said. It's also a bit rude to talk about people behind their back, just saying >____>
Back to top Go down
https://theartofspore.forumotion.com
KoopaKilla
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
KoopaKilla

PostSubject: Re: Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent   Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:12 pm

I think you are forgetting the story of Dead_Line_GuyX, or the "real Psycrix". I saw it and it was unfair. Idislikeitplz
Back to top Go down
Glasspinne
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Glasspinne

PostSubject: Re: Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent   Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:39 am

ghostofillusion wrote:
I wouldn't say that Slime is evil, just strict, like Imp said. It's also a bit rude to talk about people behind their back, just saying >____>
Ghost, just so you won't post more about this but, Poeple talking about other behind their backs will happen SOOOOO much. It's normal.
Back to top Go down
BurningCake
BurningCake

PostSubject: Re: Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent   Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:04 pm

Glasspinne wrote:
ghostofillusion wrote:
Ghost, just so you won't post more about this but, Poeple talking about other behind their backs will happen SOOOOO much. It's normal.

That's true. Humans have a natural tendency to spread false or "exciting" news about other people.
Back to top Go down
Xenopologist
MS Painter
MS Painter
Xenopologist

PostSubject: Re: Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent   Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:39 pm

BurningCake wrote:
That's true. Humans have a natural tendency to spread false or "exciting" news about other people.

As evidenced by the whole of the Sporum Wiki.
Back to top Go down
Glasspinne
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Glasspinne

PostSubject: Re: Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent   Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:47 am

Xenopologist wrote:
BurningCake wrote:

QFT. Iloveitplz
Back to top Go down
Drew
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Drew

PostSubject: Re: Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent   Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:29 am

Xenopologist wrote:
BurningCake wrote:

Its more like a drama pit. TBH.
Back to top Go down
Xenopologist
MS Painter
MS Painter
Xenopologist

PostSubject: Re: Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent   Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:47 am

That too... really, anything to do with the Sporum tends to turn into one sooner or later. Let's hope this forum will get exempted from it all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent   Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent Empty

Back to top Go down

Slime is Evil and Bans the Innocent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Art of Spore :: Community :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: