The Art of Spore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the artists, roleplayers and creators of Spore! All are welcome.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Art of Spore forum! Enjoy your time here! +++ Remember, we have a chatbox located at the bottom of the homepage. +++ Be sure to read the Forum Guidelines located in every section as a Global Announcement. +++ ~~BREAKING NEWS: Life is proven to exist outside of the Internet. Moderators forced to rework entire system.~~ Big-name Sporumers join forum, large Internet Exodus expected to follow. ++aodjfiljadioASDGgjioajdi#@$ogjaerger qerjgiaeur8giqtu@#$8or!@$#@$ ++ Omnivex stated to like trains. Trains expected to run over AoS forum in near future ++ Remember kids. Sporum members are friends, not food. ++
Statistics
We have 61 registered users
The newest registered user is illhawwepq

Our users have posted a total of 3041 messages in 219 subjects
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forumfree forum

I don't get it.... Well kind of....

Go down 
+6
BurningCake
geekus_sapiens
Pie4Pigs
KoopaKilla
ghostofillusion
Imperiex
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Imperiex
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper

I don't get it.... Well kind of.... Empty
PostSubject: I don't get it.... Well kind of....   I don't get it.... Well kind of.... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:05 pm

What do they see in me?

ChaosHarbinger became an SM several months ago, quite a few months ago if I remember correctly.

After he got that PM of asking him to be an SM, he told SMSlime he may not be a SM, but should let me be one. No joke.

So him and Tarcin start talking for a bit on me being a good Sporemaster.

When threads were being made, we were asking for more SM's because of the spam attacks, several people were posting things like "IMPERIEX FOR SM!!" and stuff like that. Finally told them to stop after they posted that a few times in threads.

And yesterday someone else said I would make an excellent SM, I am a friggin' saint, in their words lol.

So I ask this to people here that know me, what is it people see in me that make them think I would be a good SM?

I am by no means perfect, and I think there could easily be better users to choose other then me. So what is it exactly?
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion
Admin
Admin
ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: I don't get it.... Well kind of....   I don't get it.... Well kind of.... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:08 pm

Possibly because you are mature, have a good-sense of humor, and abide by the rules. Also, you seem to lurk most of the time, which SMs do.

You also seem to be on more than Midas, so an SMPrime would be very fruitful.
Back to top Go down
https://theartofspore.forumotion.com
KoopaKilla
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
KoopaKilla

PostSubject: Re: I don't get it.... Well kind of....   I don't get it.... Well kind of.... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:09 pm

I see what he means.
Back to top Go down
Imperiex
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper

PostSubject: Re: I don't get it.... Well kind of....   I don't get it.... Well kind of.... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:10 pm

I do lurk, this is true. And I am actually on for a while. Although ChaosHarbinger did say my name was the first that came to mind for him, so he just suggested me.

I still would think there are others better for that job.
Back to top Go down
Pie4Pigs
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Pie4Pigs

Location : Japenese history, attacking the Giant Enemy Crab's weakpoint for massive damage.

PostSubject: Re: I don't get it.... Well kind of....   I don't get it.... Well kind of.... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:11 pm

Yeah, you'd make a good SporeMaster.
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion
Admin
Admin
ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: I don't get it.... Well kind of....   I don't get it.... Well kind of.... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:11 pm

I personally think I'm too immature to be an SM, so check me off of your list Tongue
Back to top Go down
Pie4Pigs
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Pie4Pigs

Location : Japenese history, attacking the Giant Enemy Crab's weakpoint for massive damage.

PostSubject: Re: I don't get it.... Well kind of....   I don't get it.... Well kind of.... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:13 pm

ghostofillusion wrote:
I personally think I'm too immature to be an SM, so check me off of your list Tongue

I disagree.

I'm littaraly too immature to be a SporeMaster. I'm not telling you my age, though, guys, that's all I'm sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Imperiex
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper

PostSubject: Re: I don't get it.... Well kind of....   I don't get it.... Well kind of.... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:14 pm

ghostofillusion wrote:

Naw, I think you would make a good one. There are people that are actually too immature, I do not think that is the case for you.
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion
Admin
Admin
ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: I don't get it.... Well kind of....   I don't get it.... Well kind of.... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:16 pm

I'm 14 going on 15.

I think all of the Sporemasters are at least 18. From their pictures.

And can you imagine me locking threads?

SporeMasterGhost wrote:
Derp.

Locked.

Maybe I wouldn't be that immature, but you get what I mean. Nobody will take me as seriously as they take Slime or Vek.
Back to top Go down
Pie4Pigs
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Pie4Pigs

PostSubject: Re: I don't get it.... Well kind of....   I don't get it.... Well kind of.... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:18 pm

I wouldn't want to be a SporeMaster anyways. I mean, first of all, like ghost said, I'll be an idiot. Second of all, all of the people around me that are good friends will be scared of getting banned by me.
Back to top Go down
Imperiex
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper

PostSubject: Re: I don't get it.... Well kind of....   I don't get it.... Well kind of.... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:20 pm

Actually, I am not sure if they have an age limit. The SM's would never say if that was the case or not.

Does anyone else feel like Slime has changed?

I think so. I remember him being more like BB, now more recently he seems harder on everyone.

I don't know, maybe I am not remembering Slime well from the early days. I do know some people think he is corrupt on power. Not sure on that, but he does seem harder, like locking threads he used to give a chance for, for instance.

May just be me.

@Pigs: Can be true, or your friends expect a free ride and immunity from suspension. Not saying they would, but you never know if some people would try. I know the job is not fun.
Back to top Go down
Pie4Pigs
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Pie4Pigs

PostSubject: Re: I don't get it.... Well kind of....   I don't get it.... Well kind of.... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:28 pm

SMBB said that if you're too young, they probably cannot legally make you a SporeMaster.
Back to top Go down
Imperiex
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper

PostSubject: Re: I don't get it.... Well kind of....   I don't get it.... Well kind of.... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:29 pm

Now obviously they do not want six year olds or anything lol. It could be 18, but so many times people asked and they would not answer.

At least you have one.
Back to top Go down
Pie4Pigs
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Pie4Pigs

PostSubject: Re: I don't get it.... Well kind of....   I don't get it.... Well kind of.... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:31 pm

Wait, scratch that, I remember a SporeMaster saying that he made a kid a moderator because he felt bad for him, and they took away his powers because he was abusing them.
Back to top Go down
Imperiex
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper

PostSubject: Re: I don't get it.... Well kind of....   I don't get it.... Well kind of.... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:32 pm

I heard of that SM I think. He was like the only SM that lost his powers, and was suspended by an admin I think.
Back to top Go down
Pie4Pigs
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Pie4Pigs

PostSubject: Re: I don't get it.... Well kind of....   I don't get it.... Well kind of.... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:40 pm

Yeah. SporeMasterRob, I think.
Back to top Go down
geekus_sapiens
MS Painter
MS Painter
geekus_sapiens

PostSubject: Re: I don't get it.... Well kind of....   I don't get it.... Well kind of.... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:48 pm

You'd make a great SM, Imp. You'd be like BB, only you'd have a somewhat less extreme love-hate relationship with the Sporum's population.
Back to top Go down
BurningCake
BurningCake

PostSubject: Re: I don't get it.... Well kind of....   I don't get it.... Well kind of.... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:24 am

I could see Imperiex as an SM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/BurningCake
Xenopologist
MS Painter
MS Painter
Xenopologist

PostSubject: Re: I don't get it.... Well kind of....   I don't get it.... Well kind of.... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:52 pm

Some people have too much of a reputation for joking around and being generally immature to be taken seriously as SMs. You don't really have that kind of a reputation, plus you're fairly well-known and not involved in any scandals. You're as good a candidate as anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://spore.com/view/myspore/Xenopologist
Imperiex
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper

PostSubject: Re: I don't get it.... Well kind of....   I don't get it.... Well kind of.... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:00 pm

Well, I do joke, but it seems people know when I am serious or not, not constant joking you have no idea what I am thinking.
Back to top Go down
BenKane
Pencil & Paper
Pencil & Paper

PostSubject: Re: I don't get it.... Well kind of....   I don't get it.... Well kind of.... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:48 pm

I fully support this gesture.
Back to top Go down
http://www.emoticones.forumotion.com
Drew
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Drew

PostSubject: Re: I don't get it.... Well kind of....   I don't get it.... Well kind of.... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:38 am

You'd make a good one, yes.
Back to top Go down
BurningCake
BurningCake

PostSubject: Re: I don't get it.... Well kind of....   I don't get it.... Well kind of.... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:04 am

SporeMasterGhost wrote:
Derp.

Locked.

Lol. I missed this the first time. I'm gonna add it to my sig.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/BurningCake
Slyth33
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Slyth33

PostSubject: Re: I don't get it.... Well kind of....   I don't get it.... Well kind of.... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:46 pm

You're a better candidate than most, but nobody ever asked if you actually wanted to be one.
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion
Admin
Admin
ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: I don't get it.... Well kind of....   I don't get it.... Well kind of.... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:47 pm

Actually Slyth, Midas (ChaosHarbringer) suggested that Imp should have the job instead of him/her. I believe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't get it.... Well kind of....   I don't get it.... Well kind of.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't get it.... Well kind of....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Art of Spore :: Community :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: