The Art of Spore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the artists, roleplayers and creators of Spore! All are welcome.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Art of Spore forum! Enjoy your time here! +++ Remember, we have a chatbox located at the bottom of the homepage. +++ Be sure to read the Forum Guidelines located in every section as a Global Announcement. +++ ~~BREAKING NEWS: Life is proven to exist outside of the Internet. Moderators forced to rework entire system.~~ Big-name Sporumers join forum, large Internet Exodus expected to follow. ++aodjfiljadioASDGgjioajdi#@$ogjaerger qerjgiaeur8giqtu@#$8or!@$#@$ ++ Omnivex stated to like trains. Trains expected to run over AoS forum in near future ++ Remember kids. Sporum members are friends, not food. ++
Statistics
We have 61 registered users
The newest registered user is illhawwepq

Our users have posted a total of 3041 messages in 219 subjects
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forumfree forum

Love and Relatiosnhips

Go down 
+5
Drew
Imperiex
Pie4Pigs
Slyth33
ghostofillusion
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ghostofillusion
Admin
Admin
ghostofillusion

Love and Relatiosnhips Empty
PostSubject: Love and Relatiosnhips   Love and Relatiosnhips EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:21 pm

Something tells me that this thread is going to attract a bit of inappropriate comments >___>

Generally, how do you guys feel about sex? What do you see in a relationship with somebody else?

Try to stick to the Guidelines, please.

Last edited by ghostofillusion on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theartofspore.forumotion.com
Slyth33
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Slyth33

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relatiosnhips   Love and Relatiosnhips EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:24 pm

Broke up with my gf a few weeks ago, so no more of that for me for a while No
Back to top Go down
Pie4Pigs
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Pie4Pigs

Location : Japenese history, attacking the Giant Enemy Crab's weakpoint for massive damage.

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relatiosnhips   Love and Relatiosnhips EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:25 pm

Oh gawd, lol.

Well... I'm not interested in sex. Only love. Which I have never recieved from a girl. I iz lonely.
Back to top Go down
Imperiex
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relatiosnhips   Love and Relatiosnhips EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:54 pm

I would think Love and Relationships would be more appropriate, but whatever. I will just stand back.
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion
Admin
Admin
ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relatiosnhips   Love and Relatiosnhips EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:48 am

Yeah, it doesn't really matter. Most of us on the forum are more mature than the majority of the Sporum, anyways.

I haven't had a girlfriend yet, nor am I interested in having sex yet, because it just seems a little bit overboard to being doing that kinda stuff while still in high school. I know there are those people who brag that they're not a virgin or whatever, but they just seem like ****ebags to my eyes. I'm not sure if it's because I'm jealous, or that I look down on them for that.
Back to top Go down
Drew
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Drew

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relatiosnhips   Love and Relatiosnhips EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:22 am

I cant say I am interested. Middle school relationships don't last or work. Most of the time. I am going to stay out of that.. for now.

And as for sex, hmm considering my age it would not look very good. So.. no.
Back to top Go down
Glasspinne
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Glasspinne

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relatiosnhips   Love and Relatiosnhips EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:05 am

Me and my friends needs to stop looking at the girls asses when we talk to them.

I got some girl buddies, they're cute, but i'm not in love with em'. I guess i haven't really found the right one yet.
Back to top Go down
Unpronouncable
Pencil & Paper
Pencil & Paper
Unpronouncable

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relatiosnhips   Love and Relatiosnhips EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:15 pm

Love is illogical and pointless.

End of line.
Back to top Go down
Imperiex
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relatiosnhips   Love and Relatiosnhips EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:23 pm

I haven't even kissed a girl yet, and I am 18. So you can guess where I stand on some of this.

I've heard this, etc, and now I want to do something like it.

See, if you constantly kiss all these girls growing up, when, or shall I say if, you find the one for you, well, any kisses are really not that special. You have kissed a hundred other girls so, yeah, nothing super special.

I am going to try, yes, try, to not kiss any girls until I marry that girl. Then, any kisses between us are very special, because I have waited to kiss her personally, not kiss whatever girl my hormones tell me too. Hopefully I can keep at it and not waiver on it.
Back to top Go down
BurningCake
BurningCake

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relatiosnhips   Love and Relatiosnhips EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:17 pm

Pie4Pigs wrote:
I iz lonely.

That^^.

I'm too sarcastic and violent for girls to like me. And I'm not changing my personally for them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/BurningCake
ghostofillusion
Admin
Admin
ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relatiosnhips   Love and Relatiosnhips EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:49 pm

This one girl I like has almost everything in common with me.

The problem is that she thinks I'm gay. Sad
Back to top Go down
Slyth33
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Slyth33

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relatiosnhips   Love and Relatiosnhips EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:52 pm

ghostofillusion wrote:
This one girl I like has almost everything in common with me.

The problem is that she thinks I'm gay. Sad

lol, how'd that happen?
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion
Admin
Admin
ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relatiosnhips   Love and Relatiosnhips EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:54 pm

Meh, morons are always spreading rumors about me and my sexuality to piss me off, but I didn't think anybody (let alone a girl) would take them seriously. >__>

I told her I liked her, and she didn't believe me. tardgrinnFail
Back to top Go down
Pie4Pigs
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Pie4Pigs

Location : Japenese history, attacking the Giant Enemy Crab's weakpoint for massive damage.

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relatiosnhips   Love and Relatiosnhips EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:57 pm

The only girls who've liked me were back in Elementary, sadly enough. One was an ugly troll creature who I had to deal with for 5 years, and the other was a mean and bossy girl.
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion
Admin
Admin
ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relatiosnhips   Love and Relatiosnhips EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:18 pm

Lots of girls think I'm cute (like puppy cute), but lots of girls don't really like like me, and wouldn't even think about dating me. Or maybe some of them think I'm gay Rolling Eyes I have no idea how far that rumor went around, but I gotta clear it up while I still can.
Back to top Go down
Pie4Pigs
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Pie4Pigs

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relatiosnhips   Love and Relatiosnhips EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:32 pm

Lol. Ghost, you reminded me of a funny vid. Tongue

But, for the sake of being on topic, I won't directly post it here.

Also, I'm pretty sure people think I'm gay too, lol.

Last edited by Pie4Pigs on Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOME STUFFZORZ)
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion
Admin
Admin
ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relatiosnhips   Love and Relatiosnhips EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:50 pm

Well she and I love the show Modern Famiily, and she compares me a lot to an "asian" form of Cameron, only less dramatic.

I should take that as a compliment. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Imperiex
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relatiosnhips   Love and Relatiosnhips EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:51 pm

For some reason, I attract the preppy girls. Two friends of mine, who dress in the emo fashion, said I need to dress like them so I start attracting the emo girls. Tongue

It does seem though that most of the girls that start liking me are never my type, and the girls I like never notice me. I liked one for like eight years, and I am eighteen, so yeah lol.

I remember one time, these two girls.... Movie theater.... Like me.... And a pickle....

I did not catch it, but my friend said they were like both eating the pickle at the same time and almost making out while doing it or something, and apparently it was done so I would start liking them.

They were not the prettiest girls, not my type, etc. Still basically the creepiest girl story I got right there lol. They may have not been doing that exactly, but they both liked me I think, and they were sharing a pickle. They may have not gone as far as what my friend says. *Shrugs*
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion
Admin
Admin
ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relatiosnhips   Love and Relatiosnhips EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:55 pm

This one girl in my PE class is obssessed over me, so she'll literally run after me when we're running laps. It helps me get my exercise.

Sadly, this other girl I like (the one who thinks I'm gay) is in the exact same class.

There's a long running joke in that class that I'm the only abnormal one and everybody is strange. Lulz always ensues.
Back to top Go down
Slyth33
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Slyth33

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relatiosnhips   Love and Relatiosnhips EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:03 pm

Laughing Looks like you guys have some sad love lives, but in retrospect so did I in high school. In all honesty, you're probably better off not wasting too much time on all that, i knew a lot of kids who ruined the rest of their lives by focusing on social lives instead of academics.
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion
Admin
Admin
ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relatiosnhips   Love and Relatiosnhips EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:06 pm

Lot of the girls I like have social lives and are amazing in academics. Tongue I don't plan on ruining my life focusing on these girls, but it just seems a bit boring if all that's going through your head is friends, school and Internet.

Mainly school and friends. I have study friends who are quite awesome.
Back to top Go down
Slyth33
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Slyth33

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relatiosnhips   Love and Relatiosnhips EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:10 pm

Meh, high school sucks, you just don't realize it until it's behind you. If I had to sit through six hours with those whiny teens I'd probably kill myself.
Back to top Go down
Imperiex
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relatiosnhips   Love and Relatiosnhips EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:12 pm

Highschool sucks indeed.
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion
Admin
Admin
ghostofillusion

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relatiosnhips   Love and Relatiosnhips EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:59 pm

Does it suck worse than college?

Or it probably depends what college you go to, huh?
Back to top Go down
Slyth33
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Slyth33

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relatiosnhips   Love and Relatiosnhips EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:01 pm

Its infinitely worse than college
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relatiosnhips   Love and Relatiosnhips Empty

Back to top Go down

Love and Relatiosnhips
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next