The Art of Spore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the artists, roleplayers and creators of Spore! All are welcome.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Art of Spore forum! Enjoy your time here! +++ Remember, we have a chatbox located at the bottom of the homepage. +++ Be sure to read the Forum Guidelines located in every section as a Global Announcement. +++ ~~BREAKING NEWS: Life is proven to exist outside of the Internet. Moderators forced to rework entire system.~~ Big-name Sporumers join forum, large Internet Exodus expected to follow. ++aodjfiljadioASDGgjioajdi#@$ogjaerger qerjgiaeur8giqtu@#$8or!@$#@$ ++ Omnivex stated to like trains. Trains expected to run over AoS forum in near future ++ Remember kids. Sporum members are friends, not food. ++
Statistics
We have 61 registered users
The newest registered user is illhawwepq

Our users have posted a total of 3041 messages in 219 subjects
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forumfree forum

Love and Relatiosnhips

Go down 
+5
Drew
Imperiex
Pie4Pigs
Slyth33
ghostofillusion
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Imperiex
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper

Love and Relatiosnhips - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love and Relatiosnhips   Love and Relatiosnhips - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:10 pm

I am not sure if I have heard a single person say college is worse then highschool.

It is like a silent agreement highschool sucks more then college, or even an actual job, probably depending on the job as well.
Back to top Go down
Slyth33
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Slyth33

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relatiosnhips   Love and Relatiosnhips - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:12 pm

Worse than a job. I get paid to work Wink
Back to top Go down
BurningCake
BurningCake

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relatiosnhips   Love and Relatiosnhips - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:18 pm

My problem with girls is this:

I'm never sure if they like me or not. Sometimes I think a girl likes me, but then I see that girl "flirting" with another guy and I wonder if she don't like me or just wants to be friends. Or, she stops talking to me and I wonder if she don't like me any more, but then suddenly seems to be interested in me and makes it seem as though she likes me.

Long story short-- I am confused.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/BurningCake
KoopaKilla
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
KoopaKilla

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relatiosnhips   Love and Relatiosnhips - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:27 pm

I attract a few girls, but I don't know if it is that they have no one else, as they... how could I say this... Nope, wouldn't want to offend them.
Back to top Go down
Glasspinne
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper
Glasspinne

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relatiosnhips   Love and Relatiosnhips - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:41 am

BurningCake wrote:

I'm never sure if they like me or not. Sometimes I think a girl likes me, but then I see that girl "flirting" with another guy and I wonder if she don't like me or just wants to be friends. Or, she stops talking to me and I wonder if she don't like me any more, but then suddenly seems to be interested in me and makes it seem as though she likes me.

I can actually recognize myself in that.

BTW, For some days now i noticed a girl looking at me at times, and she likes to talk when she gets the oppurtunity. She is also really cute. And she got a great curvy shape! She may like me. Smile
Back to top Go down
BurningCake
BurningCake

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relatiosnhips   Love and Relatiosnhips - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:59 pm

Glasspinne wrote:
BurningCake wrote:

I can actually recognize myself in that.

BTW, For some days now i noticed a girl looking at me at times, and she likes to talk when she gets the oppurtunity. She is also really cute. And she got a great curvy shape! She may like me. Smile

Lucky. I'm very confused about my situation. Why can't I read minds...?
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/BurningCake
Imperiex
GIMPer Skipper
GIMPer Skipper

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relatiosnhips   Love and Relatiosnhips - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:02 pm

BurningCake wrote:

It is all about body language. I know girls who's very personality is flirtatious, meaning, they seeminginly flirt with everyone. And girls flirt even when they do not like you. For some girls, it is just a game to flirt, then drop the guy. So beware that.

Now flirting can give away if a girl likes you, but body language also works. Because most body language is subconcious, it is like a girl cannot help but do certain mannerisms when they are in a real flirty mood with a guy they like. Of course, girls can also fake that, or not do any of that.

So yes, girls are confusing sometimes.

The way she stands, the way she talks, the way she stares, all of that can show you if she likes you.

Does she play with her hair when she is talking to you, sometimes it is not real obvious.

When talking to you, is her feet and body point right at you?

Does she... Here we go... Giggle a lot talking to you, not body language, but a give away on a girls feelings sometimes.

Whenever you are talking to her, does she copy your movements? This one is weird, but apparently as research goes, boys and girls repeat each others mannerisms when they like each other. So for instance, you are talking and your hands are waving around, and when she talks, she does something similar. Not making fun of you, but literally adopted that mannerism.

Just some food for thought, there are tons and tons of more ways to know if a girl likes you. One obvious one for me is the giggle one, the girl laughs all the time, she is constantly joking with me. A girl did that to me once, I didn't really know she was even flirting with me. I joked back at her, and later my mom was asking if I liked her. My mom, believe it or not, has really helped show me how to know if a girl likes me or not. Moms being girls after all, they have some knowledge when it comes to flirting with guys, or otherwise you would not exist right now. Tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love and Relatiosnhips   Love and Relatiosnhips - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love and Relatiosnhips
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2